Our weather has been rather unpleasant lately, so we’ve spent a lot of our time at home. Normally, I would be going a bit stir crazy by now, but I’ve been keeping myself busy with a couple of the card kits from the Occasions catalog. Today, I’m sharing the Lots of Happy card kit with you. I think it’s probably easy to overlook this kit in the catalog, but once you see it in action, you’re definitely going to want one!
This kit contains the materials to make 20 cards, 4 each of 5 designs, using the included Lots of Happy Stamp Set
That’s right! The stamp set is included!!!!
* Folded card sizes: 2″ x 3-1/2″, 2-1/2″ x 4-1/2″, 4″ x 3-1/2″, 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (5.1 x 8.9 cm, 6.4 x 11.4 cm, 10.2 x 8.9 cm, 10.8 x 14 cm)
* Includes set of 7 photopolymer stamps
* clear stamp block
* 20 printed card bases and coordinating envelopes
* giftable kraft box
* printed, gold foil, white, and vellum die-cut accents
* white/gold foil labels
* Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Spot
* full-size Watercolor Pencils in Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lime Twist, Old Olive, and Rich Razzleberry
* Lemon Lime Twist 1/4″ (6.4 mm) Ombre Ribbon
* Stampin’ Dimensionals
For most of my cards, I stuck with the instructions and used the included watercolor pencils to color all of my images. A blender pen was really helpful for blending the pencils and to create some beautiful shading. However, for the cards I’m featuring, I also decided to use my Stampin’ Blends to create a variety of colored flowers. I just love how they turned out!
The finished cards include ribbon, designer paper, vellum leaves, and a sweet birthday sentiment. Did I mention that this kit includes envelopes, too? And if you just can’t get enough of these cards (or want to share with a friend), there is a refill kit available.
Since this purchase will be over $50, you’ll also get to select a FREE item from the Sale-a-Bration brochure. It’s a win-win!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Happy stamping!